The Aviation Stakeholders Convention (ASC) is an initiative of AFRAA to bring together operators and service providers with the view to foster dialogue, build sustainable networks in supply chain management, create a competitive environment for business and improve the aviation business support base in the continent.
Now in its fourth year, the Convention provides outstanding profit building, networking, and direct sales opportunities for suppliers of equipment, goods and services who are interested in engaging with top corporate buyers in airlines, airports, civil aviation authorities, Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) and training establishments. Delegates at this convention will benefit from innovative strategies, proven solutions, best practices and information on a win-win supplier-customer relationship.
The main objective of this event is to bring together the suppliers of the whole range of airline products and services and the potential customers of these products and services at one venue annually for purposes of networking, knowledge exchange and business negotiations.
The Convention aims to provide a forum to
Develop aviation business support base on the continent
Develop synergy among sector players in the industry (airlines, airports, CAAs) through interaction, identifying and proposing joint solutions to industry challenges
Facilitate interaction among aviation organisations & industry suppliers
Discuss emerging technologies
Share industry knowledge, information and experience
Create a competitive environment & choice to aviation companies in Africa
Participation at the Aviation Stakeholders Convention is targeted for top executives and managers from airlines, Civil Aviation Authorities, Air Navigation Service providers, Airports on one hand and aviation solution and service providers, manufacturers and suppliers on the other hand as illustrated below:
- Finance & Insurance
- Equipment Providers
- Ground Handlers
- IT Solution Providers
- Management Consultants
- Aircraft/Engine Manufacturers
- Security Equipment/Solution Providers
- Aviation Training Institutions/MROs
- Regional Aviation Organisation
- Payment System Providers
- Travel Trade
- Gain valuable insights from industry leaders on how to improve your supply chain management.
- Discover how you can leverage on new technology the smart and cost-effective way.
- Deliver customers centric service, increase operational efficiency and reduce cost through smart integration of airline and airport systems.
- Learn about how successful airlines in Africa are successful and restructure your business to take advantage of emerging opportunities.
- Find out where the business opportunities are, which routes to operate and how your network can be coordinated to yield the best results.
- Discover the secret to success of cargo operations in Africa – why there is so much business and yet only a few are successful in cargo operations.
- Sustain your business growth by exploiting fi nancing opportunities for aircraft, technology and other equipment.
- Deepen your partnerships with airlines and industry suppliers
- Experience high value networking, one-to-one business discussion and exhibitions all in one place.
- Enhance your revenues by tapping into ancillary revenue sources and generating increased yields from unutilized aircraft seats.
- Build relationships with airlines and suppliers.
- Benefit from in-depth knowledge in a specific area through the Master Class sessions.